Saturday, October 4, 2008

Waiting for the rain....

It is a cloudy, overcast, and somewhat chilly day in Southern California. Wonderful! Rain is supposed to be coming, but nothing yet but little spits here and there. Both of the dog's mortal enemies have shown up, the mailman and the bug sprayer, and at the SAME TIME!

I wondered at first what sort of things I can put on this blog, aside from my own personal musings which might only be meaningful to me. But then I started thinking, there are so many PICTURES! Brandi and Hanssie, thanks for the inspiration. There is a photographer hiding in this teacher, and I have been trying to find my way out. Pictures don't pay the bills for me, but they are my life. I think it's time I start getting myself out there. There are some shoots from the past couple of years I can put up, for your perusal and enjoyment. I will get on that right after I go and make some chocolate chocolate chip pancakes. YUM!

No comments: